Thursday, January 19, 2023

Jim Pokrivsak Day!

Jim Pokrivsak Day!
 
On behalf of the AWEN Network and every athletic Director in the Lehigh Valley,
 
Thank you, Thank you and Thank you for all you did for Easton School District 
 
You created so many things at Easton!
 
Happy Retirement Buddy!
 
Thank you for having me in the playoffs collect tickets and Scan!
 
You are a very special Person with a awesome personality!
 
Once a Rover, always a Rover!!!!
 
I am looking forward to a new working Relationship with Matt Baltz in the playoffs and of course Hessy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Plan to stil work playoffs events at Easton with Matt!
 
Thanks for always stepping in to be my advocate over the years here at Nazareth if i ever had Ticket issues, you always made phone calls to make sure my job was safe!
 
  • Congratulations on your retirement boss. May this retirement come with joy and happiness in your life.
  •  
  • I hope you enjoy every day of your retirement. Happy Retirement!
  •  
  • Thank you for inspiring us every day at work.
  •  
  • We will miss you!
 

I hope your retirement brings you comfort and peace and that you will be able to enjoy the family time you have always missed because of your work.

Your brilliance and your guidance have always inspired us to do better. You were not just a boss to us but also a mentor and friend.

COACH ANDY 

No comments: