Sunday, March 01, 2015

PROJECT

I Raced Soap Box Derby in Akron Ohio, Nebraska, Ohio and Massachusetts and I Raced in York and Harrisburg.

Cerebral Palsy is a group of permanent movement problems that do not get worse over time. They cause physical disability, mainly in the areas of body .

I Don't let it get me down!

That for sure!

Have you ever participated in special Olympics or volunteered at one of their events?

I Help hand out Ribbons at the Liberty and Nazareth Special Olympics.

What was your favorite subject in school..and why?

I Like math because i like numbers
what was least favorite subject and why?

Biology because it got frustrating

What is something you are very proud of that you can do or have done?

I am very proud how far i came. I Run a website, coach kids, make announcements for the kids regarding school, Announce at home with a microphone and collect Tickets at games.

Do you have any pets? Have you ever had a service animal?

No service Service Animal but 2 dogs and 1 cat and 2 Birds.

You said you walked at the HS a few years ago, can you describe how you did that... how much work and preparation was involved to get to that point

It involved a lot of Practice in theraphy and walked at the NAHS Pep Rally which was on Channel 69 and on CNN.

Do you have siblings?

1 brother 35 lives in NJ

While in College in Johnstown I Help run the Rec Hall, got ceramic tables ready etc.. got to help a little league team in the summer across the street where they kinda adopted me!!

I am trying to think of things the kids are going to want to know about you.

list your favorite things:

color: Blue
sports teams: Philadelphia Phillies
food: Chick Fil A
song: Shake it off
band: Large Flowerheads
movie: Saving Private Ryan
tv show as a kid: Full House
tv show as an adult: Survivor
place to be: with kids
time of the year: Summer
hobby: Computer

No comments: