Sunday, February 01, 2015

Sunday!

Monday February 2, 2015

HAPPY MONDAY!

GROUNDHOG DAY!

How are you?

How was your weekend?

Did you watch the SUPER BOWL?

I Did!

What did you do all weekend?

Back to Work Tuesday Night!

Boys Basketball vs Parkland

Collecting Tickets!!

What else new?

I Hope you doing well!

PA HOUSE Today at 1pm!

Will be watching!!

I Hope you are well!!

Special Announcement:
MAYBE A MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY AND WAKE UP AND GET UP AND WALK AND NO MORE WHEELCHAIR!!!!!!!

It is with heavy hearts to Announce this, Due to my wheelchair My coaching career is somewhat in jeporardy, not totally out but almost is, What do you want with first? the good news or bad news? I Will start with the bad news to get it out of the way, Will only coach 1 lacrosse game which i am going to try to wait for a playoff game and if it looks like we are not making the playoffs I Will pick a game FAST!!! I Think a playoff game would be more exciting to coach! Also I Will be with the Girls Lacrosse Team for their Wednesday March 11 Practice for my 30th birthday!! I Want to celebrate it with kids!!

Now, the good news is I will be collecting tickets at ALL Paid Nazareth Events, every single paid event that Nazareth Has, EVEN ALL THE BAND CONCERTS!! Never worked the BAND Concerts before but now I Will be!!!! ALL PAID EVENTS ON THE PROPERTY OF NAZARETH SCHOOL DISTRICT!!

Also, as of right Now I Remain a Regular Field Hockey Coach from August to November! Things might be alittle adapted a little bit but I Will be coaching FIELD HOCKEY IN SOMEWAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!! We got 7 months to work on the FIELD HOCKEY JOB and i think it will be worked out!!!!!!! As for this Sunday by the way in Kutztown, due to 3 games at one time, might not be the best thing so i am taking the day off. As for my MIDDLE SCHOOL SOFTBALL JOB IN THE SPRING, THE HOME GAMES, Not sure about that one to tell you the truth. That alittle different because there not really nobody running around so maybe I Can coach their Home games at Shafer Elementary! My POWDERPUFF Football thing every year is unknown too. The most bummer part of all this was I Had Lanta Metro Bus all set up for the away games, maybe in the Fall for FIELD HOCKEY I Can use Lanta Metro. I Want to say the biggest thank you ever to Tracy Deater for going out of her wall to make it happen for me! It a shame this had to happen right after i got the Bus. I Am still proud though how i got the bus all on my own but like i said, maybe in the FALL for field hockey. The biggest fear is somebody running into me. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME PERSONALLY. FOR AWHILE I DID FEEL LIKE I WAS NOT TRUSTED WITH KIDS, THAT ABSOLUTELY NOT THE REASON. THE KIDS LOVE HAVING ME AS THEIR COACH! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, I DID NOTHING WRONG. IT JUST THE FEAR OF SOMEBODY RUNNING INTO MY WHEELCHAIR. I DON'T WANT MY PLAYERS TO THINK I DID SOMETHING WRONG AND GOT FIRED! THAT RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND TOO. BELIEVE ME. THAT DEFITELY NOT THE CASE AND PLUS MY FIELD HOCKEY JOB IS STILL IN TACT, JUST MINOR ADJUSTMENTS I THINK ON AUGUST 10TH WHEN PRACTICE STARTS!! I STILL HAVE MY PICTURE JOB WITH BISHOP PHOTO! As for my website, I Still can't use names on my website until i am TOTALLY NOT A COACH Anymore so still no names on my website!
 
I Also want to say I Did this for the last 1 year for the kids, not the money. I Am strictly a volunteer and as long as i am coaching, you will never hear me ask for money because we do this for the kids, NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!

I Would like to say a BIG Thank you to all my players that I Have coached since last MARCH when i started coaching, the day after my GALL BLADDER Surgery. How many people coach 24 hours after surgery. this GUY!!!

The last two BIRTHDAYS I Been in the hospital. LETS NOT MAKE IT THREE PLEASE!!!!! I WANT TO BE WITH THE GIRLS LACROSSE TEAM ON MY BIRTHDAY!

Hopefully we get to host some PLAYOFF BASKETBALL At Nazareth this year!!!!!! I Will also be helping at Easton and Liberty and Northampton in he playoffs!

Also a very important note:

If any of you have any possibilities on how I Can work with kids, please write on my wall or e-mail me at nazoeagle@rcn.com! I Really thought i found a 6 days a week job with kids but unfortuntely my wheelchair is a PAIN IN THE REAR END!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL
All Seriously though, please please reach me if any of you have any possibilities with kids!

Kids are my Number 1 priority!

And will always be!!!!!

Thanks Everybody and I Love Every single one of you!

Still a Coach! NOT COMPLETELY OUT OF REACH YET!

DR RIKER IS DOING HIS BEST TO KEEP FIELD HOCKEY ALIVE FOR ME IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Weaver.

Have a great Monday Everybody!

Talk to you Wednesday!

COACH WEAVER

No comments: