Sunday, November 09, 2014

Sunday!

Monday November 10, 2014

BACK TO WORK TONIGHT!

HANDING OUT PROGRAMS

NAZARETH HIGH SCHOOL, ACADEMIC AWARDS!

That will be fun!

I Decided not to even look anywhere for day jobs because Even though it might not feel like it in november I am still a FULL TIME NAZARETH SCHOOL DISTRICT EMPLOYEE!! FULL TIME TICKET TAKER FROM DECEMBER TO FEBRUARY AND A FULL TIME GIRLS COACH FROM MARCH TO NOVEMBER!

It would not make sense to find something for only 3 weeks.

Do you agree?

Before we know it, I WILL BE TAKING TICKETS IN THE GYM EVERY NIGHT WITH DENNIS KICAID!!!

HOPEFULLY SANDY STAYS HEALTHY THIS YEAR SO WE CAN HAVE THE A-TEAM EVERY NIGHT!

Greetings!

Happy Monday!

Late!

Had my Field Hockey Banquet last night and then anchored the 10pm news!

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you do all weekend?

Anything fun?

I am great!

Had a great weekend!

Eagles tonight at 8:30pm!

Tuesday is VERTERAN DAY!

SCHOOL CLOSED!

NO SCHOOL!

Yes, a Tuesday!!!

Worked the PIUS X Game Saturday!

They are back here Saturday at 7:00pm again!!

Our Band will be at METLIFE Stadium Saturday!

WAHOO!

One more Thank you to all my Field Hockey Players and their parents for letting me start a Dream that seriously 1 year ago never thought i would ever be doing which is to be a ''REAL Coach'' It only the start of many more years of coaching the Girls!! I Do it for the kids, Nothing else, not for money The number 1 reason is for the kids!! Hopefully they all get something out of each season!! Monday August 10th at 7:30am will start my 2nd season coaching FIELD HOCKEY!! Before that though, I Have my 2nd season coaching girls lacrosse!!!!! This year I Am doing the same thing as Field Hockey which is PRACTICES And Everything!!!!
I Was sitting tonight and looking back tonight and really thinking, I Have really come so far in my life especially after my doctor when i was a baby told my mom and dad to get a casset and plan to bury me. I Still remember that doctor.
I Hope that Doctor sees my post!!!
Something to be really be proud of!!!!
It is a big responsibility to be a Coach and so far it going very very good i think!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't do it without my players and all the Parents!!!!!

Thinking Happy!

I Get to coach Girls Lacrosse on my 30th Birthday March 11th!!!!

Have a great Monday!

Have a great Tuesday OFF!

Talk to you Wednesday!

COACH WEAVER

No comments: