Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday!

Monday November 17, 2014
BREAKING NEWS:


The Nazareth Blue Eagle Marching Band are NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 97.975

Nazareth Band still holds the circuit record of a 98.575 for the 6th straight year since 2008

GET TO COLLECT TICKETS FRIDAY NIGHT AGAIN!

PIUS X

STATE GAME!!

I am Excited!

1 more Football Game!

1ST DAY OF WINTER PRACTICES!

Getting there to my 1st day back full time at Nazareth!

10AM December 6th I Will be in the GYM LOBBY Taking Tickets!

Happy Monday!

Greetings!

Another week!

Meet the Wrestling Team Tuesday night!

I Will be there!

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you do all weekend?

Anything fun?

Staying Warm?

It been COLD!

Very cold this week.

I am great!

Having a great week!

Been Announcing the News and Games!

Also, been working on my website!

www.nazarethsports.net

Trying to find more Sponsors!

Worked for PIUS X Saturday!

Big Crowd!

That was fun!!

Thanks to them for having me!

Fitness today!

Easton Fitness!

Getting Stronger!

Any plans this week?

I Hope you are well!

Have a great week!

Talk to you Wednesday!

Stay Warm!

Your Buddy,

COACH WEAVER

No comments: