Sunday, November 02, 2014

Sunday!

Monday November 2, 2014

More Time at Home means more E-Mail Time. Hopefully DR RIKER LETS ME Work at the school so I Don't have all this free time on my Computer! I HATE IT! IN NOVEMBER ANYWAY, UNTIL I COLLECT TICKETS EVERY NIGHT AT BASKETBALL AND WRESTLING!!!! HOPEFULLY MY BOSS TOM WILL HAVE ME ON FOR ALL THE WINTER EVENTS!!! BEEN DOING EVERYTHING FOR 4 WINTERS NOW! SHOULDN'T CHANGE NOW!!!

Check out a Exclusive interview with Lara Heckman at http://www.nazarethsports.net/Former-Nazareth-Athletes-Interviews.html

I Get to see all of my players Sunday at our Banquet!

I Miss them!

1ST DAY OF PRACTICE FOR THE WINTER CHEERLEADERS!

I AM IN CHARGE OF THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE!

Off Today

No Practice for Powderpuff!

Tomorrow though!

BIG GAME Wednesday at 6pm!

Come on out!

Give 5 Dollars for Best Buddies!

My team won last year!

Almost like the Super Bowl for me after coaching All Year!

My 1st ever win as a coach was in Powderpuff last year!

Winter Collecting Tickets Schedule:
1. Saturday December 6 at 9am - Wrestling
2. Tuesday December 9 at 5pm - Boys Basketball
3. Friday December 12 at 5pm - Girls Basketball
4. Tuesday December 16 at 5pm - Boys Basketball
5. Wednesday December 17 at 5pm - Wrestling
6. Thursday December 18 at 5pm - Wrestling
7. Friday December 19 at 5pm - Boys Basketball
8. Tuesday December 23 at 5pm - Girls Basketball
9. Tuesday January 6 at 5pm - Boys Basketball
10. Friday January 9 at 5pm - Girls Basketball
11. Monday January 12 at 5pm - Wrestling
12. Tuesday January 13 at 5pm - Boys Basketball
13. Wednesday January 14 at 5pm - Wrestling
14. Friday January 16 at 5pm - Girls Basketball
15. Saturday January 17 at NOON - Girls Basketball
16. Tuesday January 20 at 5pm - Girls Basketball
17. Friday January 23 at 5pm - Girls Basketball
18. Saturday January 24 at 5pm - Wrestling
19. Tuesday January 27 at 5pm - Boys Basketball
20. Friday January 30 at 5pm - Girls Basketball and Boys Basketball
21. Tuesday February 3 at 5pm - Boys Basketball
22. Friday February 6 at 5pm - Boys Basketball
23. Friday February 20 at 3pm - Wrestling at Liberty HS With BOBBY V
24. Saturday February 21 at 8am - Wrestling at Liberty HS With BOBBY V
25. Saturday February 21 at 4pm - Wrestling at Liberty HS With BOBBY V
26. Friday February 27 at 3pm - Wrestling at Liberty HS With BOBBY V
27. Saturday February 28 at 8am - Wrestling at Liberty HS With BOBBY V
28. Saturday February 28 at 3pm - Wrestling at Liberty HS With BOBBY V

I Love collecting tickets at B-Ball and Wrestling because it 4 nights a week and everybody comes in the same door!!

My 2nd home in the Winter time is the LOBBY OF THE GYM Taking tickets almost every night! All i need is my bed in that hall.

THE A- TEAM

COACH ANDY, SANDY AND DENNIS!

3 OF US!!!!

Hopefully SANDY Don't get sick this year!

I Want her with us!!!!!!

STAY HEALTHY SANDY!!!

I Would like to thank Northampton School District for having me collect tickets for them the last 2 years at Nazareth!!!


Happy Monday!

Another week!

Welcome to November!

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you do all weekend?

Anything fun?

I am great!

Had a great weekend!

Worked 2 Football Games!

Hand out Candy.

It November

After Wednesday, i don't have anything.

Hopefully DR RIKER Can pull something off!

I Think he will!

Anything this week for you?

I Hope you are well!

Fitness today!

Getting stronger!

76ers tonight!

News at 10pm ON CW PHILLY!

I Hope you are well!

Have a great week!

Talk to you on Wednesday unless there is BREAKING  NEWS!

Your Buddy,

COACH WEAVER

No comments: