Friday, November 07, 2014

Friday!

Friday November 7, 2014

53-21 IS MY COACHING RECORD HEADING INTO LACROSSE IN MARCH 2015!

FORGOT TO ADD MY MIDDLE SCHOOL SOFTBALL GAMES FROM LAST YEAR WHEN I POSTED MY RECORD.

Powderpuff was fun Wednesday!

Blue beat White 44-8

I Was the White Coach

We raised $3,000 For Best Buddies!

Happy Friday!

How are you?

How was your week?

What are you doing all weekend?

Anything fun?

I am great!!

Just 28 days until I am collecting at Winter Events!

Football Friday!

Only 1 problem though, NO Nazareth Football.

Easy win! LOL LOL

Pius X Plays here Saturday at 1:30pm!

They asked me to help take tickets!

I Will be helping at the Mitchell Gate!!

Should be fun!

Sunday is the Field Hockey Banquet!

Can't wait to see all of them again!

I AM WEARING A SUIT!

YES,

A SUIT FOR THE GIRLS!!

Should be fun!

2nd year next year!

Marisa already invited me back!

That makes me feel better during the offseason!

I Added some of the players on Facebook only TEMPORARY THOUGH, THROUGH THE WINTER.

In February when I start COACHING Girls Lacrosse I Will take them off my list again.

Even in the Winter I am still considered their coach even though we are not with them in the WINTER.

I Hope you are well!

What else is new?

Been busy COACHING, WEBSITE AND ANNOUNCING THE 10PM NEWS!

I DO IT!

WOW!!

3 FUN THINGS!!!

Sometimes the news is not so good news but I Still have fun doing it!

BIG TICKET TONIGHT AT 11PM!

CHANNEL 69 IS GOING TO AIR 8 LV PHANTOMS HOCKEY GAMES LIVE AND I WILL ANNOUNCE THEM, NEVER ANNOUNCED HOCKEY BEFORE!

Monday night I am handing out Programs at NAHS Academic Awards!

Have a great weekend!

Talk to you Monday!!!

Your Buddy,

COACH WEAVER

What a awesome feeling to say ''COACH''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: