Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday!

Friday October 10, 2014

Columbus Day Weekend!

Time is flying!

3 day weekend!

Schools Closed Monday!!

Happy Friday!

How are you?

How was your week?

What are you doing all weekend?

Anything fun?

I Been great!

Had a great week!

Tried to anyway!

I Really miss DIANA!!!!

Never know how much you miss somebody until they are not here.

I am loving COACHING!!

We will be ready for Districts!!!

GO NAHS Field Hockey!!!

Have come a long way to be a coach!

I Love the Kids!!!

Football Friday!!

Nazareth at E-Burg North

7pm

LONG RIDE.

44-21 Nazareth

Easy win I Think!!

SAD NEWS:

MR DAVIS IS MISSING HIS 1ST FOOTBALL GAME IN 127 Games.

Really sad news about that!

He will be missed!!!!!

SOUNDFEST Saturday!

6pm at Andy Leh Stadium

I Will be helping!!

I am helping handing out PROGRAMS!!

That will be fun!!

Last minute  addition, i had to wait for my field hockey schedule before I Could tell the band I Could help them!

Back to Practice Monday with the Girls!!!!!

I Miss my EWMI Friends but I Love doing what i am doing now!!

Coaching 2 teams starting next week!

Powder puff and Field Hockey!!!

Both at one time!!!

Can't wait!

Easton at Parkland tonight!

GO EASTON!!!!

RAIN TONIGHT.

Stay Dry!!

MLB Playoffs all weekend!

GO BALTIMORE!!

SUNDAY NIGHT IT'S THE NY GIANTS AT EAGLES ON NBC AT 8:30PM!

I Hope you are well!

Check out my website all weekend!

www.nazarethsports.net

Have a Wonderful weekend!

Talk to you Monday!!

Nazareth #1 Fan

COACH WEAVER

No comments: