Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday!

Monday April 6, 2009
I Hope my buddy Steve Smith is ok, my one friend told me he in the hospital. I Hope it not true.
You know Winter is over because my grandparents are back home from Flordia!
Although, it suppose to be really Cold this Tuesday and Wednesday.
Easter Week!
Good Friday comming up!
Phillies get their World Series Rings Wednesday!
It great to have Baseball Back!
Another season!
Maybe the Phillies can repeat this year! The Pirates will do good this season.
My predictions: National League it will be the NY Mets and Phillies and in the Amercian League it will be The Tampa Rays and the NY Yankees and then my prediction for the World Series it will be the Phillies and the NY Yankees this October!
Is everybody still with me?
Did the Winds blow you away Saturday?
Man, It was windy!
It kept me awake Friday night.
How are you?
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
Did you watch the Phillies Sunday night?
I Watched but did not Announce it. It was a ESPN Game so I Didn't do it.
I Did do the pregame on MYPHL 17 However.
More Rain Today Monday!
I Hope you stay dry!
I Am wonderful!
I Had a great weekend!
It was Busy!
I Had Ice Cream Saturday!
It reminded me of Johnstown's Ice Cream Queen Sally White!
Everytime I eat Ice Cream, I Think of my Sally!
She got me hook on Ice Cream!!!!!!!!
Sad News:
Johnstown Chiefs Hockey Season ended Saturday night in Cincinnati one point short from the playoffs. Very Depressing. They were only 1 point away from making the playoffs, all they had to do was win Saturday night but they lossed 6-0. I Still enjoyed listening to them all year and hope they will be back in Johnstown next year again so I Can follow them again!Friday night I Listened to Johnstown Chiefs Hockey at 7:30pm and I Announced NY Yankees Baseball on YES NETWORK At 7pm and at 10pm anchored the 10pm news on CW57.
Saturday at 1pm I Announced the Tampa Bay-Phillies Baseball Game on MYPHL 17 And at 6pm Watched on CBS UCONN Vs Michigan State College Basketball followed by at 8:47pm the Villanova vs North Carolina College Basketball game and I Listened to Johnstown Chiefs Hockey at 7:30pm and at 10pm anchored the 10pm news on CW57.
Sunday at 1pm Announced BIG TEN Softball on BIG TEN NETWORK And then at 7:30pm Announced Phillies Pregame on MYPHL17 And at 8pm Watched the Phillies on ESPN2 And at 10pm anchored the news on CW57.
Did you go Fishing?
Did you get any?
Saturday Trout Season opened up for Fishing!!!!!!!!!
Thoughts are with 14 families who lossed love ones in Binghampton New York on Friday in a shooting.
Also Thoughts are with the 3 Police Officiers who died in a shooting in Pittsburgh Saturday.
Two in 1 weekend.
Not good at all.
More Sad News:
Villanova got eliminated Saturday night.
Jay Wright had a great season though.
Too bad, it had to end.
Villanova will be back next year!
Tonight Monday in the Final it will be Michigan State vs North Carolina
I Want Michigan State to win!
Congrats to Penn State Men Basketball team for being the 2009 NIT Champions!
No Friday E-Mail this week.
After Wednesday, no E-Mail until next Tuesday!
Last year I Was in Johnstown for EASTER.
I Never came home.
I Wanted to stay with Sally White!
I Wanted time with her.
It was fun making Easter stuff with Sally last year and we got stuck in the woods I Remember trying to find a tree branch!
My Attendent Grandma Kim took me to her house for Easter!
That was the best day I Ever had!
Kim is a great person. I Hope she and her lovable husband Rob is doing ok.
I Hope Pam don't get mad because I Talk about another Attendent!
I Just broke that record.
Pam, Kim and Sherry Crowe are all very special to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Week's Schedule:Monday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac 10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa2pm BASEBALL ON ESPN2: TAMPA BAY AT BOSTON4pm Announce NY Yankees Baseball on YES Network4-6pm Attendent5pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX9pm COLLEGE BASKETBALL FINAL ON CBS: Michigan State vs North Carolina10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Tuesday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac 10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6:30pm LEHIGH VALLEY IRONPIGS ON WEEX 12307pm Announce Phillies Baseball on MYPHL 1710pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Wednesday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac 10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa3pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce NY Yankees Baseball on YES Network10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Thursday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac 10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4pm Announce NY Yankees Baseball on YES Network6pm RCN Sports Show with Chris Michaels7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON RCN47pm IRONPIGS Baseball on WYLN 35 (FIRST GAME OF 2009)10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Friday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac 10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendent4pm Announce NY Yankees Baseball on YES Network4pm Phillies Baseball on CN84pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm IRONPIGS Baseball on WYLN 3510pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Saturday:9am WGPA 110010am 69 Saturday7pm Announce IRONPIGS Baseball on WYLN 358pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast10pm Anchor CW News on CW57
Sunday:10am Keith Groller on WEEX 1230- Back from Vacation1:30pm IRONPIGS Baseball on WYLN 352pm AT MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE FOR EASTER DINNER3pm Announce Phillies Baseball on MYPHL 178pm Baseball on ESPN10pm Anchor CW News on CW57
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams Deborah EdPhil Newbaker
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
Keep It real!
Stay Safe and always remember to Smile and Think about all the Heroes!!!!
Thanks for your Time!
SMILE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
ENJOY OPENING DAY OF THE 2009 BASEBALL SEASON!
ENJOY THE NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT!
See you Wednesday!!!!!!!
WEAVE

No comments: