Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday!

Friday February 20, 2009
Happy Friday!
Another weekend!
How was your week?
I Hope you had a great week!
What are you doing this weekend?
Anything special?
I Am great!
I Had a great week!
I Been extremely Busy in the Announcing Business!
Radio Show every morning and a 10pm news cast everynight!
No rest for the weave!
Starting Wednesday I Will Announce 1 Spring Training Game each day on The NEW MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL NETWORK!
Wednesday it Snowed but was nothing.
I Heard from Allen Fans that they had fun comming to Nazareth on Wednesday night. They said Route 22 was a mess.
Another Nazareth Boys Basketball season has come to a end as Allen ended Nazareth Season 52-50 Wednesday night. Nazareth was winning the whole first half and at halftime. For awhile there I thought Nazareth would pull off a upset win over Allen. Nazareth end the season 13-10. They don't have nothing to hang their heads over. They raised a lot of people's attention this year including Keith Groller my best buddy from the Morning Call! I Would expect the Boys to be back into it next year! I Was hoping Nazareth would win so I Could see Gary Laubach on Saturday night but I Found that Chris Michael will be doing those games with Dick Tracy instead of Gary so I Would of not been able to see Gary anyway.
Thanks to my Buddy Mike Schneider for the ticket for the game Wednesday. It was nice going into my OWN Gym not having to stop at the ticket booth. I Can't believe my own school makes me pay to begin with after all I Did for 5 or 7 years and even now yet I Go to all Nazareth Sports Events! So, Thanks Mike for the Ticket!!! Mike is the Best!!!!!!!!!!!
I Hope the Nazareth Girls win tonight against Northampton in their playoff game! I Won't be there because I Will be over at Liberty High School for Nazareth Wrestling.
Saturday Night I Will Announce The Wrestling on RCN4 Instead of the Basketball and that is because the Wrestling is being showed statewide on the Pennsylvania Cable Network!
Did you see that students in the Bethlehem School District will have to pay to play in SPORTS Next year?
I Wonder if other schools will do that too next year.
I Don't know if it right for students having to pay a FEE To play sports.
Sports are supposed to be a Fun Thing and get students off the street from doing DRUGS And all that other stuff.
New Rules in High School Football next year.
That will be interesting.
Penalties for players who celebrating after a touchdown.
I Don't know what was wrong with that.
That redicious that players can't celebrate anymore.
Some other rules too that will be new next year.
Phillies Cole Hamels and his Wife Heidi are getting a ORPHAN.
That a great story!
I Wish Cole and his wife Hedi the very best!
Another storm Saturday I Heard.
I Am counting down for Spring!
Enough with this COLD Weather!!!!!!!
Wednesday 10am-11am did my radio show and then at night I Went to the Allen at Nazareth Boys Basketball Game at 6:30pm and then at 9:30pm Announced Freedom at Easton Boys Basketball on RCN4 And at 10pm on CW57 Anchored the 10pm news!
Thursday 10am-11am did my radio show and at 6pm watched the RCN Sports Talk Show with Chris Michael and at 7pm Announced College Basketball at Michigan on the Big Ten Network and at 10pm Anchored the 10pm news on CW57!
Are you staying warm?
It Cold.
Did you hear what happened in Connecucut?
A Chimp killed a woman.
That was scary. Those 911 Calls that was on the news was scary to listen to. I Wonder why that animal went wild like that.
Harlem Globetrotters are going to play on the roof at the Wachovia Spectrum on March 3. That will be interesting.
A Suspect been arrested in Arson Fires in Coatesville PA
2 Men caught
That good news.
Sad News
A Bus carrying a AHL Hockey Team crashed in Massasachusetts at 3:20am Thursday morning
The name of the AHL Hockey team are ''Albany River Rats''
No serious injuries thanksfully.
This weekend Schedule:Friday:8-10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10-11am Radio Show11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK CHANNEL4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm AT LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOL FOR WRESTLING6pm Announce HS Boys Basketball on RCN4: Southern L. Vs Panther Valley7:30pm Announce HS Boys Basketball on RCN4: Wilson vs Pottsville9pm HS Girls Basketball on RCN4: Nazareth vs Northampton10:30pm HS Girls Basketball on RCN4: Allen vs Allen10pm Announce CW News at 10pm on CW57
Saturday:9am WGPA 110010am 69 Sports Saturday1pm Announce College Basketball on RCN4, TV603:30pm Announce 76ers Basketball on CW57I WILL BE AT LIBERTY ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT FOR WRESTLING7pm Announce HS Wrestling on RCN49pm Announce HS Boys Basketball on RCN4- Easton vs Parkland10:30pm Announce HS Boys Basketball on RCN4 - Allen vs Liberty10pm Announce CW News at 10pm on CW57
Sunday:10am Jeff Schuler filling in for Keith Groller 5pm Nascar Race At California7pm Announce BIG Ten Basketball on the BIG TEN NETWORK10pm Announce CW News at 10pm on CW57
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
ANOTHER E-MAIL Monday!!!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
SEE YOU MONDAY!!!!!!
Stay Safe!!!
Enjoy!
See you MONDAY!
GO NAZARETH GIRLS BASKETBALL TONIGHT!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO THE NAZARETH WRESTLERS THIS WEEKEND IN THE INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENT AT LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOL
A FULL REPORT ON MONDAY!
WEAVE

No comments: