Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday!

Monday November 3, 2008
Did you remember to turn your clock on Sunday at 2am?
I Forgot to bring it up on my Friday E-Mail.
The Phillies had me in Fever!!!!!!!!
I Hope you remembered to turn your clocks!
We got a extra hour of Sleep!
Now it gets dark at 4:30pm.
4:30pm already it Dark out.
Tuesday is Election Day!
Are you ready to vote?
I Want OBAMA to win!
Tribute to my Buddy Chuck York:
I Want to Dedicate this e-mail today to Mr. Chuck York who is retiring this week from the Hiram G Andrews Center who was there over 35 years plus!!!! Chuck is a great guy and fun guy and I Know for a fact that Chuck will be very missed by all of his Co-workers. I feel this is a proper way to honor such a great man by dedicating my e-mail to him today and wish him the very best on his retirement. Chuck did everything for the students, he would do 15 hour days when he took kids water sking and snow tubing and would work on his Days OFF Which was very nice of him! I Had a great pleasure of working with Chuck for 3 years and I Loved all his jokes he always told and I Got a lot of Education by just listening to him tell his stories. He is one awesome guy and he helped me do well at Bowling and he talked me into doing things that I Would never do here at home. This past march he talked me into going out onto the ice of the War Memorial during a Hockey Convention that we went to. I Was scared to death but I Wanted to do it for Chuck because I Knew how much it meant to him. Chuck I Don't think I Ever saw him have a bad day. I Helped Chuck in the office many times comming up with recreation Activities on the computer and then I Would hang them up on the wall. You can't find anybody better than Chuck because Chuck is defintely the best and he really changed my life by hanging with him and doing stuff that I Would be scared to do here at home. I Was actually trying to get his job because I Know everything he does because I Was in there helping him on the computer all the time in the Rec Office. I Kept everything Confidential away from other students! Whoever it may be either if it would be miss or somebody else that takes over his job, we will have ''BIG Shoes'' to Fill. That is for sure. I Wish I Could be at his retirement party but because of my busy schedule, I Know if I Can make it. I know Chuck will still volunteer because I Can't see Chuck sitting on the couch at home all the time because he is a outgoing person but I Do hope he will spend time with his wife now and I Never met his wife but figuring the way Chuck is, his wife is probably cool and awesome just like my buddy Chuck is. I Hope To stay in touch with Chuck during his retirement because Chuck was not just a staff person to me, I Considered him to be a real true and cool friend! Whenever I Needed help with my wheelchair, Chuck was always there to fix it when the wheelchair guy Mr Bodie was not in the building. HGA Is losing a really good staff member and it will be extremely tough to find a replacement for Chuck because Chuck was really a excellent worker!!!!!! Chuck, Good luck and Stay Safe and in touch and enjoy your retirement and try not to drive your wife crazy now that you will be home with her more!!!!!! I Know the rest of the Recreation staff feels the same way that I Do right now, very sad but Time does move on unfortuntely but always know Chuck what you meant to all the Staff and to all the students as well!!!!!!!!!! Take Care Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First E-Mail in November!
Welcome to November!
How are you?
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
Anything fun?
How was your Holloween?
I Missed it because I Was at a Football game at Northampton!
It was great to see Mike Schneider!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nazareth Football Season is finished.
Great job my Coach Rob Melosky!
Now it off to Basketball and Wrestling soon!
I Am wonderful!
I Had a great weekend!
Friday night went to the Nazareth at Northampton HS Football Game and came home and Announced the BIG TICKET 11PM to Midnight on WFMZ 69!
Saturday at 1pm Announced Lafayette at Colgate College Football Game on RCN4 and on NBC Watched the Pitt at Notre Dame College Football And at 7pm watched Liberty-Freedom HS Football on RCN4 And at 8pm on ABC Watched the Texas-Tech College Football Game on ABC And went to bed.
Sunday went to Mcdonalds and listened to Keith Groller 10am-Noon and at 1:30pm on RCN4 Watched the Bethlehem Holloween Parade and at 3pm the Northampton Holloween Parade and the NY Jets-Buffalo NFL Game on CBS And at 4pm watched the Nascar Race on ABC From Texas and the Eagles-Seattle NFL Game on FOX AND Dallas-NY Giants game and at 8pm watched the Colts NFL Game on NBC!
That was my weekend!
Tooked Sunday off from Announcing.
Will have Tuesday off too!
2 days off in the same week!
Other than those 2 days, I Will be busy Announcing!
Friday I Announced the Phillies Victory Parade!
On CW57 Noon to 5pm!
A Long but fun day!!!!
2 million people were on Broad Street!
Then they had a speech at the ballpark.
Chase UTLEY Was a nauty guy.
Did you hear what he said?
He said a nasty word on LIVE TV on 4 Philadelphia TV Networks.
The TV Stations had to appogize for letting that word on the air.
I Don't want to repeat it here on my e-mail network.
1030 People on my e-mail network.
Chase Utley was very bad with his speech on Friday.
The parade was a lot of fun to Announce!
I Will never forget that parade that I Had a pleasure of Announcing!
Next year will win the World Series again!
Now that Baseball is over, I Plan to taking a few days off every now and then and just relax before February arrives and Spring Training starts!
Time is going fast.
Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away!
Another Nazareth HS Football Season is over.
3-7 is the Final Record!!!
We won more this year than last year!!!!!!
Rob Melosky did a great job coaching this year!!!!!
Next year we will make it to the State Final in Hershey!!!!! I Can smell it already!!!!!!!
I See a lot of good things for nazareth and now that Mr Melosky is a Gym Teacher at Nazareth he can really tell who should be playing Football!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to my Friend Erica Fields!!!!!
I Saw pictures from a Holllween Dance at HGA! My friend Amanda e-mailed me pictures!!!!!!!
Special Note:
Please keep my HGA Attendent Sherry Crowe in your thoughts.
Her son Jonathon have been shipped to IRAQ.
Please keep her and him in your thoughts!
Sherry is a great person and A great person to talk to!!!!!!!
November is ''DEAD MONTH'' in Nazareth because no sports going on.
We have to wait to December when Basketball and Wrestling starts up!!
Our Wrestling Team is one of the best in the state!!!!!!!!
First Round Playoffs this weekend:Friday at 7pmE-Burg South at HazeltonParkland at LibertyDelaware Valley at EmmausSouthern Lehigh at Bangor
Saturday:W.V. West at FreedomSaucon Valley at Wilsonn. Sch. at PalmertonMarian at William Valley
Schedule:Monday:8am 96 KEY8-10am Attendent9am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1pm Mike Francessa1pm Glen Mac4-6pm Attendent4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic7pm Announce 76ers Basketball on Comcast
Tuesday:8am 96 KEY8-10am Attendent9am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1pm Mike Francessa1pm Glen Mac4-6pm Attendent4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic9-11pm Election Coverage on WFMZ 699-11pm Lafayette College Election Special on RCN4NO ANNOUNCINGOFF
Wednesday:8am 96 KEY8-10am Attendent9am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1pm Mike Francessa1pm Glen Mac4-6pm Attendent4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic7pm Announce College Women Volleyball on BTN
Thursday:8am 96 KEY8-10am Attendent9am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1pm Mike Francessa1pm Glen Mac4-6pm Attendent4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm RCN Sports Talk with Chris Michael on RCN47:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN47:30pm Announce Flyers Hockey on Comcast
Friday:8am 96 KEY8-10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10am Announce College Field Hockey on BTN11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVERNOON Announce College Field Hockey on BTN1pm Mike Francessa1pm Glen Mac4-6pm Attendent4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic7pm HFB ON WYLN 35: E-Burg South at Hazelton7pm Announce HFB ON RCN4: Parkland at Liberty9:30pm HFB ON RCN4:Del VLY AT Emmaus11pm Announce the Big Ticket on WFMZ
NOTE: THE RCN SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BUT I THINK THOSE ARE THE GAMES RCN WILL CARRY THIS WEEKEND! WATCH THE VALLEY CONNECTION ON CHANNEL 4 MONDAY AFTERNOON TO MAKE SURE!
Saturday:9am WGPA11am WEEX1pm Announce Lafayette at Bucknell College Football on RCN4HFB ON RCN4: Wymoming Valley West at Freedom
Sunday:10am Keith Groller3pm Announce Soccer on BTN:8pm NFL ON NBC:
Check out RCN4 At 9pm on Tuesday as Lafayette College will be having a 2 hour special about Elections produced by Students of Lafayette College!
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Wednesday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Wednesday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Wednesday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Wednesday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Wednesday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
REMEMBER TO VOTE ON TUESDAY!!!!!!
REMEMBER TO KEEP JONATHON IN YOUR THOUGHTS AS HE HEADS TO IRAQ.
SEE YOU Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: