Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday!

Monday September 15, 2008
MAN, It was HOT This weekend. Somebody forgot to tell the weathermen that we are suppose to be in September. 92 Degrees this weekend. Did you stay cool? I Can't wait to wear Paints everyday again! I HATE Wearing Shorts. I Can't wait for COOL Weather. My Mom don't like when I Wear Paints and She won't tell me Why!
PA HOUSE Returns Today from Summer Break!
Nomore Vacation for the PA HOUSE!
Back to work at 1:00pm!
I Will be watching!
How are you?
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
Anything Fun?
Did you stay DRY.
It rained.
I HATE The Rain. I Like Sunshine Baby!!!!
Nazareth won Friday night!
We are 2-1!!!!!!!
I Did not go because it was too Damp and Wet and I Was afaird I Might Get Sick!
I Will be at the Homecomming Game this Friday night against Parkland!
I Am Wonderful!
I Had a great weekend!
Friday at 6:40pm listened to Parkland at Easton Football on AM 1230 And at 7pm on WYLN35 Watched Delaware Valley at W.V. West and Dunmore vs West Scranton on PCN And Announced Phillies Baseball on CW57 And at 9:30pm Announced Pen Arygl at Saucon Valley Football on RCN4 And at 11pm Announced the BIG TICKET on WFMZ!
Saturday went to the Nazareth Girls Hockey Game, they lossed to Strodudburg and at 1:30pm Announced the NL At Wilson HS Football Game on RCN4 And at 4pm watched the Phillies Baseball Game on FOX at 6pm on RCN4, TV60 Announced Lafayette College Football Game!
Sunday at 10am listen to Keith Groller and at 1:30pm Announced Phillies Baseball on CW57 Game 1 and then at 7:30pm on CW57 Announced Game 2 of the Phillies-Brewers Doubleheader And at 8pm watched NFL ON NBC Steelers at Cleveland And went to Bed.
Phillies are still Alive!
They won 3 this weekend!
Mets lossed on Sunday.
FINAL 2 Weeks of the season.
We'll see what happens!
I Hope Kim Guitilia my HGA Attendent had a awesome Birthday!
Today is Heather Harold Birthday! My HGA Friend! I Hope she has a great Birthday!
Train Accident this weekend. 23 Killed.
Texas got hit hard by Hurricane IKE. It blew off the roof at the NFL Field. They moved the NFL Game to November 9.
We may get some of that rain Today Monday to cool things down!
Eagles-Cowboys Tonight at 8pm on ESPN!
I Will be watching!
No Announcing Today
I Am OFF!
Phillies have a day off.
Schedule:Monday:8am 96 KEY9-11am Attendents11am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1pm Mike Francessa1pm PA HOUSE4pm HAPPY HOUR4-6pm Attendents8pm NFL ON ESPN: EAGLES AT DALLAS
Tuesday:8am 96 KEY9-11am Attendents11am Glen Mac11am PA HOUSE11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1pm Mike Francessa4pm HAPPY HOUR4-6pm Attendents
Wednesday:8am 96 KEY9-11am Attendents11am Glen Mac11am PA HOUSE11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1pm Mike Francessa4pm HAPPY HOUR4-6pm Attendents
Thursday:8am 96 KEY9-11am Attendents11am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1pm Mike Francessa4pm HAPPY HOUR4-6pm Attendents6pm RCN Talk on RCN47pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON RCN4
Friday:8am 96 KEY9-11am Attendents11am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1pm Mike Francessa4pm HAPPY HOUR4-6pm Attendents7pm Homecomming: Went to the Parkland at Nazareth HS Football Game9:30pm Announce Northampton at Whitehall Football on RCN411pm Announce the BIG TICKET ON WFMZ
Saturday:10am WGPA10am Glen Mac11am 69 SportsNOON Temple at Penn State College Football on ABC4pm MLB ON FOX7pm Becahi at Central HS Football on RCN47pm Announce PHILLIES Baseball on CW57
Sunday:10am Keith Groller1pm NFL:STEELERS AT EAGLES4pm NFL:8pm NFL ON NBC:8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: Boston at NY Yankees
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Wednesday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Wednesday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Wednesday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Wednesday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Wednesday Morning!
PA HOUSE NEWS ON WEDNESDAY!
MUCH MORE INFO ON WEDNESDAY!!!
STAY DRY IF WE GET RAIN!
HAVE FUN!!!!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
SEE YOU Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: