Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday March 5, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!
Keith Groller at the Morning Call!
My Best Buddy and my pleasure to be the President Of the Keith Groller Fan Club!
47 Years Old! Time is definitely going fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing how fast Time Goes!
Love his website at Groller Corner!
Between Keith and my other buddy Gary Laubach, they are the best Buddies I could ever have as Friends!
It really is a great feeling to have such wonderful Media Guys as Friends!
Keith put in long hours at the Football Fields, Basketball Court etc. He does it for the Kids, not the money!
I can’t think of a better guy than Keith to Dedicate this E-Mail to today. Keith is Truly the Best and will have always a special place in my heart!
The Best Sports Writer in PA!
A Guy who really cares for the Kids!
He would do anything to help the Kids!
I miss his Radio Show every Sunday since I moved to Johnstown.
MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT TUESDAY MARCH 11
NO MONDAY E-MAIL NEXT WEEK
IT WILL BE ON TUESDAY.
I AM AFRAID TOO MANY PEOPLE WOULD E-MAIL ON MONDAY INSTEAD OF ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
SO, MY MONDAY E-MAIL WILL BE ON TUESDAY ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
How are you?
How is your week going?
I am wonderful!
Classes are going wonderful!
Midterm Staffing Today!
Brett Farve retired after 17 seasons in the NFL
Ben Rothenburger made a 8 year contract.
Over a Million Dollars!!!!!!!
I wish I had that Money!
Thursday we are going Bowling!
Hopefully a 300!
Saturday we going to watch SLED HOCKEY At 1pm!
Never saw it before so it should be interesting!
3rd Place for the SPECIAL OLYMPICS At Bald Eagle!
That really awesome!
Can’t wait to see them back for Basketball very Soon!
FLASH FLOOD WARNING HERE.
LOTS OF RAIN.
Then more Snow on Friday.
Unbelievable Weather.
Every night when I am in my room listening and watching sports, I am on my computer Typing Notes from all my class!
That one of the good things about having Sports to watch every night, I can get things done!
Tuesday night I listened to Bishop MCCort Girls Basketball at 6pm and they won and then at 7pm on RCN4 Watched the Allen Girls Win and then at 9pm Went to the DANCE But not for too long because I wanted to watch the 10:00pm News!
Everytime I go to Dances, Girls really went all over me.
Did you watch Amercian Idol last night?
It getting interesting.
I don’t have the HEART To tell all the Baseball People I could be leaving in April.
They are going to be HEARTBROKEN.
I don’t like being the one who gives people BAD NEWS.
They are under the impression I am going to another school.
Figure out a way to break it to them softly and gently.
All 500 of them.
I sure made a landmark here in the Johnstown!
They all went out of their way for me.
Especially that Football Coach who tooked place places.
They bent over backwards for me to help with anything they could.
I hate to Break Bad News.
It not over yet though, Maybe something good will happen yet.
The Scary thing is to think I will never see them again ever in my life., That what will really hurt.
People don’t give me credit for how Smart I really am!
I know more than people think I know!
Schedule for this week:
SCHEDULE:
Wednesday March 5:
8:00am STAFFING
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
12:45pm to 1:30pm PT Therapy
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3:03pm to 3:56pm Cost Accounting LAB
4pm Jody Mac
6pm HGB ON RCN4: CARVER VS CENTER
6:30pm CBS NEWS WITH KATIE CURIC
7:30pm HBB ON 850AM: NORTH CATHOLIC VS BISHOP MCCORT
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: LIBERTY VS PENNSBURY
10pm WYLN NEWS AT 10PM
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday March 6:
8:05am to 8:59am Recordkeeping 1
9:01am to 9:55am Auditing
11:06am to Noon Payroll LAB
Noon LUNCH
1:00pm to 1:45pm OT Therapy
1:55pm to 2:48pm Medical Law and Ethics3:00pm to 3:56pm Auditing Lab
4pm Jody Mac
6pm RCN SPORTS TALK
7:50pm BOWLING AT RICHLAND LANES
11pm BED
Friday March 7:
9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
1pm WRESTLING ON 1100AM WGPA
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS NEWS WITH KATIE CURIC
6:50pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM
10pm WYLN NEWS AT 10PM
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday March 8:
8am WRESTLING ON 1100AM WGPA
10am Jody Mac
11pm 69 SPORTS SATURDAY
1pm GO WATCH SLED HOCKEY AT THE WAR MEMORIAL
2pm WRESTLING ON PCN: 2A IND. FINAL
6:50pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM
7:30pm WRESTLING ON PCN: 3A IND. FINAL
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday March 9:
8am Jody Mac
NOON LUNCH
Relax all Afternoon and TYPE NOTES ON LAPTOP
1pm BASEBALL ON CW11: ASTROS VS N.Y. METS
1:30pm WATCH THE NASCAR RACE AT ATLANTA ON FOX
3:50pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
BE CAREFUL IN THIS WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOWLING REPORT ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
Take Care!!!!!!!

No comments: