Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday!

Friday January 25, 2008
Greetings from a COLD And Sunny Friday Morning in Good Old Johnstown Pennsylvania, Trojan County and the home of the Great Johnstown Flood!
Happy Birthday to Joy Greenwood!!!! A really great friend of mying!!! She is one of our students here and lives in B Dorm! I made a very cute Birthday Card from Scratch for her!!!!
5 hour sleep last night.
I stayed awaked to 1:00am last night watching the Northampton at Easton Wrestling Match on RCN4!
That was a long match. I thought it was never going to end. I am a loyal viewer stayed up to 1:00am watching RCN4! I am tired this morning.
Starting next week I think I am sleeping in on Thursdays and Fridays ONLY Because I eat a lot at Bowling so missing Breakfast not a big deal on those 2 Days!
Only 1 class for me today at 2:00pm!
I can’t go to my PAYROLL Class this morning at 9:00am because of my Fgoot Doctor Appointment!
There no point in going for 20 minutes and then having to leave.
My teacher won’t be happy that I have to miss her class Monday too.
Another appointment on Monday too during my PAYROLL Class.
I have to miss 2 straight Payroll Classes. That makes me very very sad.
Whoever makes these appointments is kind of goofy.
Now I take my Vitamins in the morning!
I forget too easy at night.
More Easy to remember in the morning!
I got a 400 Dollar Check in my mail yesterday!
I am RICH Now!
Also when I checked my mailbox last night there was a 10.00 dollar with a card from one of my HIGH SCHOOL Teacher!!!!!!!
I already spent it on Burger King tonight!
That was really neat of that teacher at Nazareth High School to send me money like that!
Excellent People in this world!!!!!!
I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose.
I hope taking a SHOEWER And then going out to go bowling did not get me sick with Wet Hair.
February 23rd the Football Coach is coming for me at 8:00am in the morning to take me to a Hockey Game and then
Another weekend is here!
How was your week?
What are you doing all weekend?
Anything fun?
I am great!
Typing Accounting Notes all weekend!
Also, I will be working all weekend in the Rec. Hall!
Hopefully kids behave!
Foot Doctor Today at 10:10am!
A recap on Monday!
Special Olympics on Sunday!
2pm to 4pm!
Went Bowling last night!
Pizza was great!
I bowled great!
Saturday we are going to a Johnstown Chiefs Hockey Game!
That will be fun to get back Announcing LIVE At 7pm Saturday night!
Monday we are going to a UPJ Basketball Game!
A Women-Men Doubleheader on Monday at UPJ! 2 Games In 1 night!
Will be announcing both of them!
Tom Callahan a well known broadcaster my sidekick!
This been a busy week!
2 Computers here in my room!
Big computer and a Laptop!
3 things playing at one time sometimes!
Wednesday night I had Gary Laubach with Lafayette Basketball on my Big Computer and BOB Daday and Desales Basketball on 1470 am on my Big Computer too!
Also at the Same Time on Wednesday I had the Berwick at Hazelton Wrestling Match on WYLN35 on my LAPTOP!
3 Things at one time!
Wednesday morning we had a ALL GIRL FIGHT in C Dorm. 4 Girls got kicked out. 18 girls involved but only 4 got kicked out for it. All over who to take a shower.
Get this, it occurred at 5:30am in the morning. I am still sleeping at that time. What I want to know, why were they awake at 5:30am with that much energy to fight. Crazy people.
My Schedule for this weekend:
Friday January 25:
9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting
10:10am FOOT DOCTOR APPOINTMENT
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
6:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am
7:30pm HBB ON 1470: Parkland at Allen
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Parkland at Allen
9:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Easton at Liberty
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday January 26:
10am Wakeup
10:15am 69 Sports Talk
10:15am Jody Mac
Noon LUNCH
1pm COLLEGE WOMEN BASKETBALL ON RCN4: Lehigh at Lafayette
5:45pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY IN PERSON
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday January 27:
10am Jody Mac
Noon LUNCH
12:35pm REC HALL OPENS
2pm Special Olympics
4:30pm Dinner
4:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am
RELAX ALL NIGHT AND TYPE UP CLASS NOTES ON LAPTOP
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
See you Monday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
Take Care!!!!!!!

No comments: