Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday!

Breaking news: My visit to Nazareth High School on August 30th might have to be Canceled. The reason why is Nazareth School District still don't have no contract. I will be keep up on this story. If i hear anything I will be sending out a breaking news e-mail. This is the first time I can remember my high school going on strike. I really hope we come up with a contract very soon. I would hate to see kids having to miss school because of a strike. I am scheduled to visit the High school at 9:00am on Wednesday August 28th! Hopefully I don't have to cancel it. I am late again today with this e-mail. I slept in to 8:15am this morning! How are you? Are you doing good? I am doing good! 9 more days of this summer term already! hard to believe! My parents have to come get me this time. My grandfather having knee surgery this friday and won't be able to drive for 2 weeks. I am scheduled to go home on August 25th next friday for 10 days until Labor Day September 5th! One more term for me than maybe come back to johnstown to work! On Monday i signed up for Civil Service!!!!! It would be neat if I could work in recreation! that 3pm to 11pm shift is cool! You can sleep in the morning! Went Horseback Riding last night! It was a very long night I wasn't feeling too bright If i was on the horse any longer than i was I think i would of passed out. I think i got overheated. The ride on the horse was fun though! I think the smell really got to me. 18 kids went! only 2 wheelchairs. We stopped at mcdonalds and I got a hamburger and ice cream! Never go to mcdonalds with 18 kids that a nightmare going through the drivethrough with 18 kids. everybody wants something different Thursday night there is a graduation dance! That will be fun! 3 hours dancing with girls! What are you doing tonight? Things with girls are getting better! Met 2 new girls monday night and they are nice! Have a great couple days! Another e-mail on Friday! Take Care! Nazareth number 1 Fan Pa House Number 1 FAN! West Surburban Little League Number 1 fan! See you on Friday!!!!!!!!!!! Weave!!!! Ladies man!!!!!!!!!

No comments: