Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy 28th birthday to "The Weave"

http://blogs.mcall.com/groller/

FROM KEITH GROLLER


It seems like there were a lot of great people born in the month of March.
None greater than the legendary Andy "Weave" Weaver, who celebrates his 28th today.
Andy is certainly beloved in his hometown of Nazareth, but now belongs to the entire Lehigh Valley having worked events at Northampton, Easton, Bethlehem, Catasauqua and seemingly everywhere.
Weave is one of the people who make the Lehigh Valley sports scene so special. The AWEN -- the Andy Weaver Email Network -- is a way that many people find out what's going on in Nazareth and beyond.
Can't believe we've known him since he was just a kid.
Here's wishing the Weave a happy 28th birthday and many, many more and I am sure I will see him at the Nazareth girls game on Tuesday night in Reading.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:49 AM

    Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; paris vacation apartment rentals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:22 PM

    You've made some good points there. I checked on the web to find out more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    Here is my web-site; exercises to improve vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:27 AM

    These are really impressive ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    my weblog blue cross blue shield of alabama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Thanks for sharing such a pleasant thought,
    post is pleasant, thats why i have read it completely

    Feel free to visit my homepage - workouts for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete